What is Projection Mapping?
Projection mapping is a culmination of technologies that uses light and image to “map” a light projection onto an object, building, or person.
- Projection mapping turns ordinary walls and surfaces into dynamic, animated works of art and creates opportunities for memorable, eye-catching presentations
- It reaches mass audiences in a short amount of time and creates a ripple effect of dialogue.
- It makes impact creating an experience for the viewer which results in a long lasting sensorial memory.
- It makes a ripple effects by creating dialogue between the participants experience as they talk amongst each other of their own personal experiences with the projection installation.
- It can be used as a long term advertisement that can be changed on a daily basis.